Homecoming dress for your perfect wedding

Every single girl dreams about her wedding day. I remember that I was little and I dreamed about my prince that will put a ring on my finger. The wedding dress was white and simple, and I said "YES" in a beautiful garden full of flowers. Now I am bigger, I found my prince and the big day will come soon. I wear my gorgeous ring everyday and I cherish every single moment of my life. Now I am searching for a beautiful white dress, that looks exactly like in my dreams. I discovered a lot of sites with homecoming dress for wedding, but the one that caught my attention is http://www.topswedding.com/. I found here a lot of wedding dresses, for all body shapes and all tastes. I always wanted a simple dress, and because I am only 47kg I want a dress like the one below. When I first saw this one I said that this is THE ONE. I just love it because it is simple, girlish, elegant  and the V-neckline advantages me.

But if you prefer bigger dresses, you can find them on Topswedding. As you can see, I selected this beautiful tulle with patterns dress beacause I absolutely love the flower details. This dress is amazing and it gives you a mysterious feeling that every woman wants. 



Also, it is not a full wedding outfit without accessories. My favourites are headpieces, because they gave you a princess air. I always wanted to wear a tiara at my wedding and here I found this perfect one. It looks awesome and it will make you look brilliant.


If you want to have the perfect homecoming dress and accessories, you can search on Topswedding. I promise that you won't regret any minute. 

Pagini