Country curtains for a friendly house*

I always love to decorate my apartment! When I go to shopping I never skip the decorations districts. Now I am looking for new carpets and new curtains. The ones that I already have are old and I would love to pick some new stuff for my house. I know that in a couple years we will move abroad, but I can't stay with an unfriendly house. Days with my friends have to be nice and when they will come to me I want to have a beautiful ambience. So I started to search online for curtains collections that will suits with my home. I usually order my products online because it is simpler. I can read the details, read the other buyer's opinions and they came at my door. Today I discovered http://www.ctwotop.com/ and it totally caught my attention. I suggest you to click it and investigate all the products: you will see amazing prices and good qualitty!

Country curtains are my favourites. I love their designs and the patterns are so unique. For my windows I always use long curtains, they look better in my opinion. Here each set of curtains have two panels and you can choose the option with sheers if you need them.

These curtains look so nice and unique! The qualitty is the best, they are good linen and cotton blended materials. They look very vaporous and the overall style is a vintage one. I always loved vintage stuff and these ones are not an exception! These curtains will always be a good choice, they are timeless and never get old.



For my kitchen I will buy these cotton plaid curtains with no doubts! God damn it, they are perfect! The country panels are so cute and every girl would love them. Very girly, but also very nice shape and design. The lace is so unique and delicate, and the price is worthly overall.




On ctwotop.com you can find kids curtains for girls or boys. I don't have children but when I will have I would love to decorate their rooms in pink or blue. For a little girl these blackout pink curtains look kinda princess. The qualitty is very good, every girl should have a bedroom like this!



  • Do you change often your curtains? 
  • Which one are you favourite?
*Acest articol este sponsorizat.

Pagini