Cocomelody dresses are the best!

Wedding dresses all over. I loooove to speak about them! Is not a new thing to say that I am engaged so I am looking all the time for a perfect wedding dress. You know that my favorite one is of course the simple one, all white. Today I want to share with you some low back wedding dresses that I love. They are from Cocomelody, an amazing site that I absolutely adore. It is amazing that you can find here so many beautiful dresses! 


On Cocomelody you can find also lots of men clothes. It is very important not just to have the perfect wedding dress but to have a beautiful man on your hand. His suit has to be perfect and the night is going to be amazing, I can assure you! On this website you can find really nice accessories for the best day of your life. I know, it is really hard to pick some of them because they are so many and so beautiful. On Cocomelody you can find everything like backless gown and all the items are just gorgeous! You can go and see all the dresses and I am sure you will find your perfect one!




You have to know that Cocomelody is a great site with amazing prices but also with lots of promotions everytime. Check their website and their social media accounts not to miss the news. In this way you can save some money and all of us know how hard is to make a wedding party. So if your order is biger than $300, you can use the code W20 and you will receive $20 back! Don't forget, this is available only until 31 march!

What do you think about my pics? 
I would love to know your oppinion?



Pagini